How to get to Pannzian
GETTING THERE BY CAR
- From Metro Manila, take the TPLEX via the NLEX and SCTEX highway and exit through McArthur National Highway. This will lead you through Pangasinan, La Union, Ilocos Sur until Ilocos Norte.
- At Ilocos Norte, head towards the Provincial Capitol. On J.P. Rizal Avenue, make a right.
- Make a left of Gen. Segundo Avenue (use Mister Donut as your landmark).
- Head down Gen. Segundo Avenue to the National Highway.
- You will pass through the towns of Bacarra, Pasuquin, Burgos, Bangui and the Pagudpud Bayan.
- Do not enter the bayan (by turning left) but continue going straight through the highway.
- When you read the Patapat Bridge, the resort will be 5-10 minutes away.
GETTING THERE BY BUS
- We recommend our guests to take the Florida Bus Lines because they can drop our guests infront of Pannzian Beach.
- There are two Florida bus stations. The first is located at Lacson cor. Espana while the other one is along EDSA Cubao near Kamias.
- Reservations can only be done by going to the bus station and buying the ticket/s at least a day before departure.
- Always reserve and look for the bus that say Junction Luna/Claveria that leaves at 3pm, 5pm, 7pm (sleeper bus) and 9:30pm (GMW or Claveria).
- The bus fare may range from Php950- 1,100 depending on the season.
- Another option of guests is to take any bus to Laoag City and then transfer to a provincial bus that will take you to Pannzian Beach. Hourly buses are available going to Pannzian Beach. The bus fare can range from Php120-150 pesos again depending on the season. They stop right at the gate of Pannzian.
GETTING THERE BY PLANE
- Book a flight with PAL.
- An airport transfer/pick-up can be arranged with Pannzian Beach at least 3 days before the set arrival date. Airport pick-up fee is Php3,500.00/one way (van).
- If you wish to take the bus to Pannzian Beach, simply take the tricycle from the airport to the Laoag City proper.
- For daytime arrivals, simply tell the tricycle driver to take you to the GMW / Claveria bus lines terminal. Hourly buses heading to Claveria at a cost of Php120-150 will take you to Pannzian Beach.